The Initial Consultation Involves: a complete body composition, comprehensive review of medical history, prescription medications, laboratory values, food and eating habits, discussion of current supplement use, toxicity screening, and goal setting. Personalized clinical nutrition and supplement recommendations, a meal plan guideline along with appropriate diet education materials will be provided and discussed. Functional laboratory tests will be discussed and recommended based on initial consultation.
Nutritional Counseling Topics Include:
- The role of digestion on whole mind-body wellness
- Targeted foods to incorporate to better manage your condition
- Foods to avoid to achieve optimal health
- The importance of achieving and maintaining adequate nutrient status
- Personalized supplementation protocols
- Gastrointestinal (IBS, constipation, GERD, Crohn’s Disease, Leaky Gut, Candida Albicans, Celiac Disease)
- Autoimmune(Eczema, Lupus, Hashimoto’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Food Sensitivities
- Cognitive Health (anxiety, depression, fatigue, memory loss, brain fog, migraines)
- Women’s Health & Hormones (prenatal, PCOS, endometriosis, infertility, hypothyroid)
- Weight Management
- Genetic Testing
Follow-Up Visits/Lab Reviews (After Initial Assessment)
Follow-up appointments are highly recommended to discuss progress and compliance with the nutrition plan set in the initial assessment as well as a review of lab results. Follow-ups are a good time for recipe development, learning to navigate those “tough” times, and getting back on track.
30-Minute “Meal Planning” (After Initial Assessment)
Need a little more help with meal ideas? Come in for a quick 30-minute session and work with Nicole on developing therapeutic meal ideas for you based on your lab testing. This session is also perfect for a quick “refresher” for added accountability for HALF the cost of a “Follow-Up Visit."
Virtual Counseling: Initial Visit & Follow-up/Lab Reviews
Virtual counseling gives you access to Nicole from the comfort of your home or office. The initial consultation involves a comprehensive review of medical history, prescription medications, laboratory values, food and eating habits, supplement use, toxicity screening, and goal setting. Personalized nutrition and supplement recommendations, a meal plan guideline along with appropriate diet education materials will be provided and discussed. Lab services are also available through remote counseling and results are discussed in follow up appointments.
Call or E-Mail Today to Schedule Your Appointment!