Initial Visit (90 minutes):
I lovingly call this session our “awkward first date” because we’ll talk about anything and everything pertaining to health. From menstrual cycles, to bowel movements, to acne, to libido— nothing is off the table! This session takes about an hour and a half and will focus primarily on YOU. We’ll chat all about your life from infancy through teen years to current which helps me really build a timeline of your health history. Topics we will touch on include health conditions/diagnoses you may have, symptoms (and when they started), sleep habits, stress levels, exercise patterns, supplements, medications, and of course, FOOD! Using my proven The BRAIN Method + specialty nutritional lab tests (suggested panels include: micronutrients, full thyroid, blood sugar, inflammation, iron, iodine, and more!) we will work toward optimal health from the ground-up! Other lab options include: GI MAP, DUTCH hormones, and food sensitivity testing.
From there, we’ll strategize food adjustments and chat about incorporation of supplementation (as needed, of course!). Oh, and if you happen to have any recent labs from your doctors, bring those with you for review please!
After this visit, you’ll be equipped with meal templates, personalized meal ideas & recipes, brand suggestions, etc. in the private client education library (webinars, resources galore!). More importantly, clarity, direction, and a PLAN!
Lab Review Visits
We really put the puzzle pieces together in these visits! Likely after our first chat you had some more time to think about some tough questions I asked you. No worries– we’ll revisit these! We’ll also go over the labs we ordered too– #nerdalert! The best part about the visit is that we’ve gotten all the awkward “getting to know you” stuff out of the way, and now we can jump into action! This is one of the most eye opening sessions that provides clarity, validation, and direction. Yea!
Supportive Follow-Up Visits (30-60 minutes)
Let’s check in on your wins and victories and also troubleshoot wherever we need to. We’ll meet weekly for the first month, and then every other week after that. At this point, you’re gaining confidence in your food choices and beginning to feel human again. Working closely together in our 1:1 visits along with touching base between visits to identify micro-changes you can make in your diet that lead to BIG results. This helps to make your diet adjustments realistic and sustainable. Goodbye, brain fog and hello energy!
Advantages of working 1:1 include…
- Collaborative 1:1 virtual visits for 3 or 6 months (weekly for first month, and bi-weekly after that)
- Specialty nutritional lab screen included (within allowance; additional labs available upon request at wholesale cost)
- Unlimited text messaging/voice memo support (while actively working together)
- 20% off pharmaceutical grade supplements
- Personalized macronutrients calculations, recipe curation & meal plan database
- Access to private online health portal for daily check ins, weekly self assessment, food tracking, and messaging
- Weekly self assessments that I personally review and use to tailor your therapies
- Lifetime access to The BRAIN Method private educational portal