While Alzheimer’s and dementia are complex disease processes with many contributors, nutritional deficiencies have been linked to several neuro-degenerative diseases. Some studies have found age related mental decline beginning as early as age 45. These losses in cognitive function can be better managed by good nutrition and optimization of nutrient status, detoxification pathways, and ensuring the brain receives the nourishment it requires for sustainability.
Nicole’s Holistic Nutrition Approaches Include:
- Education on what is going on in your body and why you or your loved one may have developed Alzheimer’s disease
- Foods to avoid to best manage your condition
- Therapeutic foods to boost your natural metabolic patterns
- The role of stress on brain function
- Targeted and individualized supplementation protocols
- Navigating advancing age and what can be done to reduce symptoms of memory loss
- Natural approaches to boost cognitive function
Recommended Laboratory Tests:
- SpectraCell Micronutrient Panel
- SpectraCell CardioMetabolic Panel
- Oxford Biomedical LEAP MRT Food Sensitivity Panel
- Genetic Direction Gx-Slim & Gx-Renew
Nicole is happy to review labs drawn by your physician (including hormonal panels, comprehensive metabolic panels, complete blood counts, thyroid panels, urinalysis, and others as warranted)
Call or E-Mail Today to Schedule Your Appointment!