Cognitive Wellness Nutrition Counseling
Our brain is in the driver’s seat of our body, and often times we tough-it-out through chronic cognitive battles such as difficulty focusing, inability to concentrate, memory loss, anxiety, depression, and debilitating fatigue. As with all processes in the body, our cognitive function is heavily dependent on stress management, optimal nutrition, avoidance of inflammatory foods, relief of toxic burden, and balancing of the gut microbiome.
Conditions to Seek Treatment Include:
- Brain Fog
- Fibromyalgia/Chronic Pain
Suggested Laboratory Testing Includes:
- SpectraCell Micronutrient Analysis
- SpectraCell Cardio-Metabolic Panel
- Diagnostic Solutions GI-MAP Stool Analysis
- Oxford Biomedical LEAP MRT Food Sensitivity Test
Call or E-Mail Today to Schedule Your Appointment!