Nicole S. Fennell is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian and Nutritionist as well as a Certified LEAP Nutritional Therapist offering group and individual nutrition education. She tailors nutrition counseling based on the needs of each client, sharing evidence-based guidelines and research, and providing the necessary tools for permanent lifestyle changes utilizing a “real food” philosophy. By using advanced, state-of-the-art laboratory testing, Nicole is able dive deep into your cellular nutritional status and individualizes nutritional recommendations for each patient.
Nicole has a real food approach and believes healthy eating, physical activity, and peace of mind are the keys to disease prevention and treatment. She experiments in the kitchen to make wholesome and nourishing meals from the most natural, real ingredients possible that train the taste-buds to crave healthy food. In her spare time, Nicole enjoys being active with her husband, son, and dog. She also enjoys lifting weights, practicing yoga, walking on the Buffalo Bayou, and exploring Houston’s diverse food scene.
Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences, Texas Tech University
- Master of Science in Nutritional Sciences, Lamar University
- Registered & Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified Lifestyle, Eating, and Performance Therapist
- Food Sensitivity Specialist
- Certified in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy (in progress)
- Fellowship in Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (Endocrinology & Hormone Management. In progress.)
Specialty Areas in Integrative & Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Food Sensitivities
- Digestive Health
- Women's Health (fertility, infertility, pregnancy, post-partum, reproductive disorders)
- Brain Health
- Healthy Weight
Call or E-Mail to Set Up Your Appointment Today!